The purpose of this resort is to ensure relax, whether in the pools or in the surrounding park. Therefore, many times prior booking is required in order to avoid interrupting quietness with a high number of guests.
Other activities in San José village are to take a history tour around the main square and museums, visit the semi precious stones reserve, or even enjoy a day on the local beach. There are many attractions for everyone.
Healing Properties of These Waters
Apart from being used in many pathological process treatments and in prevention and recovery of different affections, the hot spring waters show these characteristics:
* Revitalizing effects on cells and tissues.
* Analgesic and antispasmodic results.
* Purification of blood.
* Metabolism reactivation.
* Its high PH is beneficial for skin conditions.
* Relief of stress and muscle dystrophy.
* Bath water between 30° and 34° C improves blood circulation.
* Bath water between 35° and 37°C is sedative.
* Iron and manganese contribute to improve skin processes resulting from disorders in the nervous system. An example of these common affections is psoriasis.
* The presence of sulfate is beneficial for respiratory chronic affections, like asthma.
Nowadays, hot spring tourism is becoming popular among young people, who consider the hot springs not only a place to rest but also an opportunity to forget about routine and relax.
Whether fresh or not, all hot springs have something in common: they give us the time to find ourselves, no matter how old we are. Looking inwards is the real beginning of all healing, and all this thanks to the water.