Santa Fé 832, Buenos Aires City, Ciudad de Buenos Aires,
- Panoramic city tour: it transmits the thrill of multiple Buenos Aires. Obelisk, Mayo Square, main avenues, La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Lezama Park, commercial areas.
- Visit to an estancia with a gaucho festival. On this tour, you will find the magic of rural life and gaucho and the quietness of a warm people.
Asado, activities and gaucho skills, folkloric games and dancing are some of the options to enjoy. In the afternoon, criollo snack.
- Dinner theater at tanguería.
- Navigation on the Río de la Plata. Two-hour navigation on the Río de la Plata, visit the City of Buenos Aires on a boat and get the best sight.
- Tour around the Delta, Tren de la Costa and San Telmo street market. This singular place in the world will never be invisible to the eye. You will learn about the customs, culture and lifestyle of islanders. Majestic mansions in the northern area: San Isidro, its history, its characters. Tour on the tren de la costa.
- Football experience.
- Iguazú Falls
- Mendoza, the Wine Road.
- Puerto Madryn
- Calafate, Perito Moreno Glacier
- Ushuaia, the City at the End of the World