La Ovejería, Tafí del Valle, Tucumán,
Río Molle Cabins lie 6 km away from the center of Tafí del Valle, at the spot called La Ovejería. The environment is ideal to relax and rest: a mountain creek, the singing of various birds, the native nature and a 2-hectare lawn.
They have been built with local materials and a style that sinks its roots in the northern tradition. The almost 3 hectares that make up the venue where the cabins are located have been landscaped with species adapted to the area, but a great deal of the native flora has been preserved. The result: a magical site where the cabins may be enjoyed as if you were at your own house in the countryside.
The cabins can accommodate from 5 to 9 guests. Each space contains high-quality details: carob carpentry and furniture, dishes and glasses, bed sheets with 220 threads, high-density mattresses, feather duvet and other details.
Each cabin is equipped with:
- integrated living-room and dining-room with woodstove
- Wi Fi Internet
- kitchen and microwave oven
- refrigerator with freezer
- TV with DirecTV
- bathroom with electric towel rack shelves
- 2 bedrooms: 1 master and 1 twin, both with closet and shelves
- fire pit at each cabin with all the necessary tools and barbecue area with fire pit by the river
- white linen
- breakfast: coffee, tea, yerba, milk, butter, jam and homebaked bread
- minibar equipped with cool drinks and snacks
Housekeeping provided as from the third night. Ask about daily housekeeping rates.
As an added value and optional service, the owners of Río Molle may prepare a barbecue or a piece of meat in an ecologic oven upon request of the guests.
What you write here will reach RÍO MOLLE directly